Rules and Information for Verde Santa Fe Golf Club
- USGA rules and definitions govern play except where modified by local rules
- Desert Rule – provides relief for a golf shot into the desert (where not defined by out of bounds or hazard markings) and may be played with a one stroke penalty, the ball may be dropped within two club lengths of the pint where the ball last crossed the grass line into the desert, no closer to the hole.
- Out of bound are defined by white stakes.
- Red stakes or red paint defines lateral hazards. Yellow stakes or yellow paint defines water hazards. Drop areas from the tee are provided on #4, 11, 13, and 18.
- Please stay off of all lake banks. They are very dangerous and may cause injury or fatality.
- All golfers assume full responsibility for damage or injury to person or property while on golf course property.
- Each player must have their own set of golf clubs.
- Only two riders per cart.
- You must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate a motorized golf cart.
- Children under the age of 5 are not allowed on the golf course at any time.
- Please observe the 90 degree rule.
- Please replace your ball marks and replace your divots.
- Verde Sante Fe is not responsible of theft or damage of personal property.
- Arizona State Law prohibits bringing alcoholic beverages on golf course property.
- Please keep power carts on paths on all Par 3’s.
- Private coolers and ice chests are not allowed.
Sprinkler heads are measured to the center of the green.
Irrigated with reclaimed water. DO NOT DRINK!